Monday, August 24, 2009

Phantom Phantasmic Fun :)

Most of you reading this probably know that I am a die-hard Phantom of the Opera fan. My first exposure was with the movie when it first came out in theaters. It was love at first sight for me. Fine male specimens who can also sing mixed with Andrew Lloyd Webber genius...I was done-for :) As a lover of the movie, I naturally have wanted to see the Broadway version for awhile. So when a most beloved friend gave me a ticket to go to the show in the cities I was BLOWN AWAY! It was an incredible evening. I had an excuse to wear my new blck dress I got on sale and spend more than five minutes on my hair :) The drive up was filled with classic 90s hits from the Backstreet Boys to Britney Spears. The company was the best (as you can see from the above photo), even though someone had to leave just a few days before :( . As for the show itself, the Phantom was beyond words. I can't get enough of his deep strong manly voice. Our seats were amazing and hearing the live orchestra and singing was a once-in a lifetime experience. TOTALLY AWESOME! One of my favorite things was seeing the different sets. At one point the audience was actually "backstage" looking at Christine bowing after her "Think of Me number". Very cool :) #9.... CHECK!

No comments:

Post a Comment